How the Bid Your Own Price Program Works
If you know the details of your stay and want to submit a bid for a lower price than what you see on our online Booking site, simply fill out our “Make an Offer“ form below.
Please allow up to 24 hours for a response. If we have the availability and accept the price, a reservation confirmation will be emailed to you within 24-hours. If we are unable to accept your bid we will offer the best price available for your requested dates, or alternate dates when we are able to accept your original bid. Check out all the amenities that are included with your rate. We hope to see you soon!
- Your request is subject to availability, we’ll do our best to find the room you are looking for at the price you’d like to pay.
- No reservations will be held or confirmed until secured with a valid credit card.
- This offer cannot be combined with any specials or promotions.
If you have any questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
In order to participate in our bid program you must first agree to the Terms and Conditions stated below:
- Submitting a Bid Request does not guarantee availability.
- Your email address are required when submitting a bid.
- By submitting a Bid, you are submitting a request for a Reservation. Submitting a Bid will result in one of the following:
- Accepted – If your Bid request is accepted, you have 24 hours to return the credit card authorization form with your credit card information to secure your rate & reservation.
- Counter Offer – If your bid is not accepted, you will receive a Counter Offer and your bid request will be considered Declined. You will be given up 24 hours from the time the Counter Offer is sent to either accept or reject the Counter Offer. If you do not respond to the Counter Offer within the given timeframe, the Counter Offer will be considered Declined.
- All sales are final on Accepted Bids. There are no refunds or cancellations for Accepted Bids.
- Service charge is not included in Accepted Bids.
- You must be at least twenty one years of age to submit a Bid Request.